end of summerx
Summer is a time of sandy toes, beachy waves and glowing skin--but it’s also full of frizzy hair, dry skin and harsh rays. Now that the last couple days of summer are upon us, it’s time to start to remedy all the damage dealt by sweet summertime. We’ve asked our team of professionals their favorite products or tips to help!
- Pools, salt water (and that free shampoo from the hotel you used when you forgot yours at home) can leave a buildup on your hair. Andrew recommends TENAJ Clarifying Shampoo followed by an IGORA Vibrance Glossing service. “You can get either a clear glaze for shine or one with some pigment to enhance faded color.”
- Since we all probably forgot to reapply our SPF a time or ten this summer, Chantelle says to incorporate a PCA Retinol into your night time skin care routine. “Retinols rejuvenate skin cells for a fresher look and they help with fine lines a wrinkles. And just because summer is over, don’t stop using your SPF!”
- Sluff away dry skin with Farm House Fresh’s One Fine Day Sugar Scrub. Jaime loves that “it cleanses, exfoliates and moisturizes in one easy step to help rehydrate and increase cell turnover.”
- Skip the tanning bed, Jordan says you can keep that summer glow all year long with the helpf of bareMinerals Invisible Bronzer. “It’s great for all skin tones and skin types and it’s buildable so you can keep it as light as you prefer.”
- Heal those locks with a three-step system from L’anza. Sarah says, “L’anza Healing Keratin Oil Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment repair sun damage and chemical processes and they gives maximum shine with a lightweight moisture.”
- After you trotted around barefoot all summer, nourish your feet Farm House Fresh Honey Heel Glaze. Ivette says, “It smooths out calluses and rehydrates dry skin. Not to mention it smells like fall!”
-Before you put heat on your hair, TENAJ Artist and Educator Jani recommends TENAJ Luxury Miracle Leave-in to "fortify the hair, kill the frizz and bring hair back to health with body and natural shine."
- For glowing, moisturized skin, Jeannette uses Farm House Fresh Red Hot Shandy Oil. “It restores the softness of skin. It’s lightweight, absorbs easily and the antioxidants sooth and nourish the skin.