Thank you all so much for your interest surrounding Governor DeSantis announcement that we can re-open our salons.
We want you to know that we are taking your safety and that of our staff very seriously. There are many new safety and sanitation initiatives and procedures that we are implementing in our salons.
We want to inform you of the most important:
- Social Distancing – We are splitting our Service Providers into shifts, thereby reducing the number of people in the building. Service Providers will be working in every other station, leaving an empty station to keep a safe distance.
- Masks – All of our staff will be required to wear masks.
We require that you wear a mask to your appointment, and we ask that you wear one that secures behind the ears.
- Staff and guests’ temperatures will be taken with a touch-less thermometer, people with not be allowed in the salon who have a fever.
We offer touch-less payment with Apple Pay and Google Pay; acrylic barrier shields have been placed at the front desks.
- Restrooms have touch-less faucets, soap dispensers, and paper towel dispensers.
Touch-less Greetings & Goodbyes – We will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
- Clients will receive a fresh cape for their service. Please come in freshly cleaned clothing.
- No Beverages – We will not be offering any beverages at this time.
- Limited Items and Guests – We ask that you arrive for your appointment at the time of your appointment and no earlier. Please limit any belongings that you bring with you, perhaps to your phone and forms of payment (rather than your handbag). Please do not bring any extra guests with you.
- We will be taking guests by appointment only at this time, thank you for understanding.
- Our Guest Reservation Specialists will be calling clients beginning Monday, May 11th, to confirm and reschedule appointments for and into the future. If your appointment was scheduled prior to May 12th, then please call the salon to reschedule your appointment. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE SALON PRIOR TO Tuesday, May 12th. Due to the scheduled shifting of the Service Providers, your scheduled appointment may not stand as it previously scheduled; however, we will notify you as soon as possible. We have limited phone staff that will be working hard to accommodate the many changes that have occurred.
If you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
We ask for your patience and understanding during this time as we are working quickly and very diligently to be both accommodating and conscientious to your needs. We are incorporating extensive new and improved sanitation practices into every aspect of our operation, including the requirement of all of our Service Provider’s completion of a Barbicide Certification and OSHA’s Blood Born Pathogens in the Workplace Certification.
Thank you so very much for your kindness and support during this challenging time in history.
We look forward to seeing you in the salon soon!